Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been told that a successful Frequently Asked Questions page will contain no more than 5 questions that aren’t fake-marketing with answers that are to the point. To me, that seems A) boring and B) completely pointless as the entire reason behind this page is that I can use it to market the site!!! But, anyway, I’ll give it my best shot.
- What is 30POV.com? Read our history or just browse the site!
- Why would I want to read what your writers have to say? I don’t know. Why wouldn’t you? Hey–you can always go back to your cubicle and crunch those numbers if we’re not exciting enough…
- What if I don’t agree with something on your site? 30 POV was created and is designed to be a dialogue-driven website. We welcome any one’s point of view to be shared via our Comment Function. All comments must adhere to our Comment Policy, visible beneath each comment section. Other than that, we solicit you to become as much a part of this site as you like.
- How do I become a contributor to this blog? If you have a unique point of view, check out our Collaborate Page. It’s all official and shit.
- Who’s the genius mastermind behind this better-than-good deliciousness you call a “blog”? Horatio Cane. Just kidding, it’s me.
Will this be a sober blog?
i sozziciously hope not
First of all, I like your use of parentheses. 🙂 Secondly, if I disagree with a blogger, I hope to post my POV and not simply move to a different blog. If this is indeed a POV blog, I think there should be differences! Look at me, already disagreeing.
i once had a teacher prohibit us from using parentheses, and it’s still ingrained in me not to do it. i must have been feeling particularly saucy on the day i wrote these FAQ’s!
btw, i hate the way parentheses is spelled! who thought of that???